Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wisdom

Wise
I consider myself wise. Why? I’m not really sure, but I know that I am. One of the reasons for my thinking this is mainly because I try to do the things according to God’s will. By doing this I do it with the wisdom from above. And this has been the most beneficial guidance that I’ve found. An example of such would be when I had to take a decision on whether I should give into peer pressure and smoke a cigarette. It might seem like an obvious decision, but with the peer pressure I founded to be confusing and hard to deny it. So, I took in consideration the advice found in the Bible where it said not to contaminate my body. In the end I rejected the cigarette. Now, as I think about it and I see how much money people spend on cigarettes and their medical bills, I am truly convinced that my decision was one of the wisest. My second reason is that while conversing with people they bring out that I have made some wise decisions throughout my life. For example, one of my best friends pointed out my wise decision in not taking too many weighty classes for I wouldn’t be able to balance myself and eventually become weary. At that point it was possible for me to fail not just one but all of my classes. Now, as I take my time with regular classes, I have found to enjoy my life much more while truly learning and applying the lessons taught. In the end, this is one of the my characteristics that truly makes me who I am.

3 comments:

Elise said...

wise is a good trait. and very accurate. but i think talktive or friendly might have been even better! lol!

Alison said...

i think your wise too! haha
you blogs so cool!!!

Emma said...

I think wise is a good description of u and your blog is awesome!! How did u do the bubble map...?